Becoming a Member
Benefits of Membership
Being a member of CCSA will give you access to an important peer and support network.
Other advantages of membership include:
- Professional solidarity
- Unified voice
- Continuing education opportunities
- Regular newsletter (‘Codelink’)
- Advise on workforce and professional issues
- Member rates for continuing education workshops
- Affiliation with associated organisations
- Access to special member's only online forum
- Access to online resources and education material
- Access to exclusive employment opportunities via the member's forum
Eligibility for Membership
If you are a:
- Clinical Coder
- Health Information Manager
- Medical Record Manager
- Coding Educator
- Casemix Manager
- Software Vendor or Publisher
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Data Manager, or
- anyone interested in coding issues
then you are eligible to join the Clinical Coders’ Society of Australia.
Membership Fees and Payment
$50 Annual membership fee (Students $40)
And remember, membership fees are tax deductible.
Send your completed form to:
CCSA MEMBERSHIP AND CORRESPONDENCE
Please do not send payment with submission of your ‘Application for Membership’ form. You will be invoiced after your membership form has been processed.
When payment is sought, all Cheque or money orders should be made payable to:
Clinical Coders’ Society of Australia Inc.