Become a Member
Being a member of CCSA will give you access to an important peer and support network.
Benefits of Membership
Advantages of membership include:
- professional solidarity
- unified voice
- continuing education opportunities
- advise on workforce and professional issues
- member rates for continuing education workshops
- affiliation with associated organisations
- access to member’s only online forum
- access to online resources and education material
- access to employment opportunities via the member’s forum.
Eligibility for Membership
If you are a:
- Clinical Coder
- Health Information Manager
- Medical Record Manager
- Coding Educator
- Clinical documentation improvement specialists
- Clinical coding auditor
- Casemix Manager
- Software Vendor or Publisher
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Data Manager, or
- anyone interested in coding issues — then you are eligible to join the Clinical Coders’ Society of Australia.
Apply for membership now
Send your completed form to email email@example.com or click here to complete an online form
Annual Membership fees (tax deductable): $50.00
Membership fees paid during the months of April to June will secure membership for the financial year commencing July 1st.
Membership fees paid prior to April 1st will require renewal for the next financial year.
Please do not send payment with submission of your ‘Application for Membership’ form. You will be invoiced after your membership form has been processed.