Become a Member
Being a member of CCSA will give you access to an important peer and support network.
Benefits of Membership
Advantages of membership include:
- professional solidarity
- unified voice
- continuing education opportunities
- advise on workforce and professional issues
- member rates for continuing education workshops
- affiliation with associated organisations
- access to member’s only online forum
- access to online resources and education material
- access to employment opportunities via the member’s forum.
Eligibility for Membership
If you are a:
- Clinical Coder
- Health Information Manager
- Medical Record Manager
- Coding Educator
- Clinical documentation improvement specialists
- Clinical coding auditor
- Casemix Manager
- Software Vendor or Publisher
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Data Manager, or
- anyone interested in coding issues — then you are eligible to join the Clinical Coders’ Society of Australia.
Apply for membership now
Send your completed form to email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to complete an online form.
Annual Membership fees (tax deductable): $50.00
Please do not send payment with submission of your ‘Application for Membership’ form. You will be invoiced after your membership form has been processed.